Tuesday, July 26, 2011

T is for ten days~

So I was left to my own devices this evening and in my enfant sauvage state, I decided to begin my photo project.

As promised, I will take a photo every day for the first year I am on T. I may continue for longer, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I've started tonight (ten days before my first shot) in order to get into the habit.

I've also taken something from a comic project that I used to do / still occasionally do and have put various information about the day that I uploaded this photo. You'll see what I mean.


The project can be found here. Or, if you're tumblin', here.

Other things of note, let's see. Ten days til I start T (August 5th, for those of you keeping track at home). Bought a new phone. Realized I (still) can't sing. Slept a lot. You know, the uzh.

1 comment:

  1. I did a very similar thing. I didn't quite make it every day, but close until I hit the 365. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete