Saturday, July 16, 2011

Followed by a light facebook retrospective

So of course it is a beautiful summer day, and of course I have spent the day inside. I backwards facebook-stalked myself, something I haven't done in years. Let's go on this memory lane trip, shall we? Photos under the cut, so you don't have to look at my beautiful visage should you fear turning to stone.




Some months old. God I'm so fucking cute.


Wearing my aladdin costume with my bff. Gayest picture ever, at least for me. The fez is an awesome touch. As are the fake pecs.

8th grade, post camping trip in Maine. This was my awkward phase. Unsurprisingly, it went hand in hand with my anime phase.
This is inexplicably the only photo I have before I came out as gay. Not that it makes literally any difference in what I look like / dressed like / acted / did anything. No wonder no one was surprised. That's a dope AFI poster there, though, Rosie. Glad you went through that phase.
Kevin Federline for Halloween my junior year. I didn't know it was halloween, so I got to school, drew on facial hair with eyeliner, took off my polo and wore my wifebeater around. Yep. I'm the gayest. Also what I look like when I don't bind.
Bam for Halloween my senior year. I'm noticing a trend.
This went hand in hand with my Marilyn Manson phase. I also wrote fanfiction during this time. Hey, if you're taking the time to read this, I'm gonna give you mad nuggz of juicy past me gossip to make it worth your while. Please also note the Doc Martens, the carpenter jeans, and the shapeless shirts. I was so prettyyy~~~~~
Prom. I got some dope tanlines. I also look like I do heroin. I was straightedge in highschool I promise.
My Taylor Hanson phase. Also, first day of college. Even before I was trans I was trans. Got some dope striped polos brah let's grab our spoonz.


CUT MY HAIR. Omg.


first day binding. Also known as my "just came out" phase.
Continuation of the just came out phase. Also in which I tried to be the most tranny of all the trannies in the history of the world.
Shaved my head. Went by "Tristan" or something I now hate.
Doin' drag for a play. Learned about 'ascots'.

Mellowed out. Grew my hair out. Stopped completely caring about being "trans". Still loved awful hats and shapeless, ill fitting shirts.
Junior of college year. Cared less about being "trans". Recut hair. Learned about "clothes" and "layering" and "fashion".
 
21st birthday. Godawful haircut. Really into that v-neck sweater.


Summer before senior year. Really into being "trans" again. Also still hats.
 Don and Betty Draper. Early 2009.
Senior year. Learned how to dress well. Did not care about any gender identities, only girls and parties. It worked very well for me, thank you. I regret nothing.
Senior week. Fake facial hair. Mexican Standoff.

Today, July 16 2011. Using male pronouns and Tuck. Startin' T in 20 days. yadayadayada, you know all this.

WELL THAT WAS FUN FOR ME HOPE IT WAS GOOD FOR YOU LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment