Friday, July 1, 2011

T Letter!



It happened! Finally!

I've been hoping it would happen before my therapist went away for two weeks, but today she told me to start making my appointments at FH and getting my endo in order and everything. I'm hoping it won't take me too long to get in, since I already have a PCP and just got my physical and blood work done. I called today, but since it's a holiday weekend, well, you know how that goes.

That brings me to a couple things -- Since I finally have a really strict timeline for starting T, I've decided to begin this photo project that I've been thinking about for awhile. It's inspired by my brilliant friend, EB and her 365 plus one project that she did last year. I'm planning on taking a photo of myself every day for the next year. I know a lot of trans guys do monthly / bimonthly / weekly updates or what have you, but I want to see what the day to day transition is actually going to look like. I also hope it'll prove to be an interesting roadmap when I look back and for others following in my shoes. If anything, it'll also be interesting because I'm 23 and likely to do ANYTHING.

I'M CRAZY.

Other than that, I'm hot as balls, pumped as hell, and so ready to get this show on the road. I'm hoping to get some comics done this coming weekend, so this blog will be a little more interesting than just me writing about my transition, but that might also be wishful thinking.

Stay tuned folks, shit's about to get real.

Super bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment